I need to leave university unfortunately

Hello. I have a mental problem so please DO NOT be influenced by what I have to say. I live outside the US.

I was not well behave in school and cannot complete my studies in university with a good conscience. I have received bad advice from [name removed] (with all due respect) and my aunt pressured me into accepting my acceptance but I did not feel the peace of Christ.

I want to see a psychiatrist with my parents to explain my wishes beyond university. I just hope that he agrees with me.

How do I ask my parents? I have prayed a lot about it.

Please tell me what you think this bad advice was.

I recommend PM as I am not going to discuss this topic online.

Sorry, Sir. I knew this post was going to sound disrespectful in tone. I do appologise.

No, it’s not disrespectful in the least. If it was concerning university acceptance, I gave you the best advice I could. There was nothing morally problematic about it, nor did it touch on various opinions I express here about the modern Church, which are disliked by some on this forum, who see matters differently.

Please PM me so we can discuss this. I am sympathetic to your situation, and I only want to see you to do what is best for your well-being at this difficult time in your life. You will get past this. Think positive.

You might just print a copy of what you just posted, ponder it, make any changes, then either tell them or present it to them in written form. You could try. a different approach this time, as your parents might need that to ponder the situation and respond. Be as patient with them as they have been with you.


This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.