Action movies in my street

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

**Action movies in my street **

I started writing this yesterday evening, but then my cousin started chatting with me and I couldn’t complete it… So, here it is.

An American stryker parked next to my school, I don’t know what they did, but it sure took them a lot of time… The driver who drives us home said that they’re paying the expenses of the new school (I hope no one will bomb it after knowing this)…

Our neighbor got back home safely, after his family paid 30,.000 US dollars… He lives next to the house in the back of ours! I know it’s too far, but Islam has ordered us to be good to neighbors till the 4oth door! That was part of my homework today in the religion lesson (Note: Only Muslims take this lesson, but Christians still can attend it)…

At about 5PM today, a car-bomb exploded near the bridge, I don’t think anybody got hurt… Then, two strykers or more blocked the road to our street, they shoot in the sky everytime a car gets near them… BUT, the purpose was good; I was studying in my room when my everything started shaking, a big explosion occurred somewhere near, the Americans were trying to disable an explosive something, and it exploded (I guess disabling explosives is not possible here)… At this time, mom was waiting eagerly for dad to come back from the clinic, communicating with him by the mobile and telling him where to go. Finally, dad decided to leave the car at our neighbors house (In the back of ours) and he jumped from their house to ours!! Well, thank God he is safe.

Today (Thursday) I was informing my friends about my neighbor’s coming home, a classmate asked me about his name, but I didn’t know it. Then, the BIG surprise, that man was her GRANDFATHER!!! More !!! Okay, he’s back and safe but not too healthy, he’s a little sick from the cold weather but he’s safe now.

The Chemistry teacher, who’s so angry at me now, and who told all the classes about my dumb mistake (A single number changed the whole question), told me today that I got 85%, it’s a little BAD but with another two 100%, I’ll have 95!! So, it won’t be a problem.

A little about neighboring in Islam:

**Among the duties you owe your neighbor are: **
1- To greet him/her when you meet him/her.
2- To ask about him/her.
3- To visit him/her when sick.
4- To console him/her when he/she is afflicted with calamity.
5- To condole him/her when any of his/her relatives passes away.
6- To congratulate him/her on happy occasions.
7- To share him/her his/her joys and pains.
8- To forgive him/her when he/she does wrong to you.
9- To keep away from infringing on his/her privacy.
10- To guide him/her to what he/she is ignorant about.
11- To lower your gaze from his/her female household.
12- Not to bother him/her in any way; for example by putting dirty stuff in front of his/her home.

Source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back