He is 100% right!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilyofthevalley

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope John Paul (news - web sites) on Saturday condemned same sex marriage as an attack on the fabric of society and called on Catholics to combat what he said was aggressive attempt to legally undermine the family.

This is a Pope who has guts and the courage to stand up to these tyrants who want to enforce their own doctrines and want to make to remake the church in their own image. Not in the way Christ founded it. Those people who think he will resign is wishful thinking and are destined to be deeply dissapointed.

Padre Pio “Don’t worry, work and pray.”

And people bad mouth him, like on the “JOhn Paul II We love you” thing. One time he stood up at mass and told everyone to shut up in Latin…

Silenceo.

Hes pretty infaliable. I bet if he lives say another 5 years. He will get the seminaries all cleaned out.

40.png
Bill_A:
And people bad mouth him, like on the “JOhn Paul II We love you” thing. One time he stood up at mass and told everyone to shut up in Latin…

Silenceo.

Hes pretty infaliable. I bet if he lives say another 5 years. He will get the seminaries all cleaned out.
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say. If people were talking during Mass, he did what he should.
When the following 4 criteria are met he is 100% infaliable.
He must be speeking officially as the head of the entire church. We call this ex cathedra, “from the chair” of Peter.
His statement must apply to the “entire” church.
It must be a statement on faith or morals.
The Pope must intend for the statement to be a final decision on a teaching of faith or morals.
If you mean that in 5 years he will have returned our seminaries to 100% orthadox teaching, I hope so. If you mean that he will have closed all of them, just remember the gates of hell will not prevail against The Church.

Sure hope he says SILENCEO to most of the American Bishops. Then we would see which fruit falls from which trees.

We are living in the midst of a future Saint!

We need to pray for our Holy Pontiff that the Lord God WILL let Pope John Paul II ‘clean house’ with the Seminaries and the American Bishops before he is called Home.

Thank you Almighty God and Father for Pope John Paul II!

GO with God!
Edwin

He, as any Pope, is in a position to do so… but I fear his “handlers/advisors” will have a lot to answer for when their day comes.

I just pray that God allows JPII to stay with us long enough to clean up the mess that we now have in the church here in the USA.
Linda H.

40.png
Edwin1961:
We are living in the midst of a future Saint!

We need to pray for our Holy Pontiff that the Lord God WILL let Pope John Paul II ‘clean house’ with the Seminaries and the American Bishops before he is called Home.

Thank you Almighty God and Father for Pope John Paul II!

GO with God!
Edwin
Without a Doubt. How many of us had an opportunity this day and age to see a living saint in Person. Not many.

40.png
Bill_A:
Without a Doubt. How many of us had an opportunity this day and age to see a living saint in Person. Not many.
We can add Mother Teresa and Archbishop Sheen to that saint list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back