Tariq Aziz and the French

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

U.S. officials say Aziz already has implicated the French and others, claiming payoffs were made with the understanding that recipients would support Iraq on key matters before the U.N.

“He pointed to specific individuals in Russia and France, in the United States — that received favorable treatment,” says David Kay.

Now, sources tell NBC News that Aziz has indicated he’s finally ready to talk about alleged bribes to U.N. officials.

msnbc.msn.com/id/6729467/

40.png
gilliam:
U.S. officials say Aziz already has implicated the French and others, claiming payoffs were made with the understanding that recipients would support Iraq on key matters before the U.N.

“He pointed to specific individuals in Russia and France, in the United States — that received favorable treatment,” says David Kay.

Now, sources tell NBC News that Aziz has indicated he’s finally ready to talk about alleged bribes to U.N. officials.

msnbc.msn.com/id/6729467/
Tariq had better be more careful with his public statements; a few more like that and he may not live long enough to go to trial.

I am no fan of France but any information he gives should be thoroughly checked before it is released to the public. We must realize he is trying to save his skin, he should be trying to save his soul.

40.png
Lance:
I am no fan of France but any information he gives should be thoroughly checked before it is released to the public. We must realize he is trying to save his skin, he should be trying to save his soul.
I am under no illusions— he will bargain for those high priced attorney’s either to mention or to forget a few names along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back