They found the unborn baby girl and she's okay

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

Flash news on msnbc, is they have found the baby girl and she is in good health:) But, they are still going back and forth in terminology,from baby to fetus:mad: The hippocracy is amazing! God is so good the BABY is alive and doing well.God Bless:amen:

Poor thing will probably have to be called a fetus her whole life now, or else we’re going to have to change our laws.

Funny how all this evil going on is just making a baby be a baby more and more.

Come on Jesus!

40.png
Trelow:
Poor thing will probably have to be called a fetus her whole life now, or else we’re going to have to change our laws.

Funny how all this evil going on is just making a baby be a baby more and more.

Come on Jesus!
Oh, guess what,the commentators just said.The fetus that was stolen is NOW a healthy baby girl:rolleyes: They speak out of both sides of their face.Oh,somebody call Father pavone for his comments on hippocracy.God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Oh, guess what,the commentators just said.The fetus that was stolen is NOW a healthy baby girl:rolleyes: They speak out of both sides of their face.Oh,somebody call Father pavone for his comments on hippocracy.God Bless
I’d wager she’ s been a healthy baby girl for the past 8 months.

40.png
ridesawhitehors:
I hope they find the SCUMBAG who did this and beat the tar out of him… No wait… maybe they should do an experimental surgery or a C section on HIM
That doesn’t cound very Catholic. :nope:

That doesn’t cound very Catholic.
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
No, it is a temporary dit based on emotion.God Bless
Whats a dit? :confused:
Sorry - I loose my charity and speak my mind when the innocent are treated this way. THere are things that make me angry and I am by nature hot blooded. God is working on me and I’m a work in progress. Maybe someday I will BE more Catholic as you suggest.
BTW - I don’t REALLY advocate that kind of retaliation. It was meant as a interjection to demonstrate anger - not to be taken literally. Shheesh. :rolleyes:

Yay, she’s fine! I would love to be the person that shall now take care of her, she deserves the very best. God bless her, may she show us that the unborn are children as well. 🙂 :angel1:

40.png
ridesawhitehors:
That doesn’t cound very Catholic.

Whats a dit? :confused:
Sorry - I loose my charity and speak my mind when the innocent are treated this way. THere are things that make me angry and I am by nature hot blooded. God is working on me and I’m a work in progress. Maybe someday I will BE more Catholic as you suggest.
BTW - I don’t REALLY advocate that kind of retaliation. It was meant as a interjection to demonstrate anger - not to be taken literally. Shheesh. :rolleyes:
Yea, I use the “edit” button a lot. :getholy:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Flash news on msnbc, is they have found the baby girl and she is in good health:) But, they are still going back and forth in terminology,from baby to fetus:mad: The hippocracy is amazing! God is so good the BABY is alive and doing well.God Bless:amen:
Thank you for your post… It is interesting how the prochoicers security is so low that they can’t allow for a baby to be called a baby… I think people should be having a light go on their head from thinking… “Oh, that’s what a fetus looks like… finally we can visibly see it. Look like a baby to me!” :rolleyes:

40.png
ridesawhitehors:
I hope they find the SCUMBAG who did this and beat the tar out of him… No wait… maybe they should do an experimental surgery or a C section on HIM! The depravity of people is astonishing.

wowt.com/home/headlines/1152537.html
I am involved in prison ministry and I’d say “the boys in the big house will take care of it” :eek:

Justice …they’ll get theirs :mad:

Well…I guess what I said wasn’t being charitable but to think someone did that …terrible thing…it gets to me :mad:

Here’s a newsflash, if the “fetus” isn’t in the mother anymore, it is born. How can one steal an unborn fetus? As soon as it is outside the mother, it is born.

How true. You would suspect that this incident would cause pause for Planned Parenthood and all pro-abortion organizations.
Pray without ceasing…the Culture of Death continues to wage war against the Culture of Life. Remember though, in the end, God always wins! PTL!
Just wanted to mention to Scott, I too live in Woobridge, VA. I just joined this forum.

Peace of Christ,

Rita

Can’t get much on this story here - does anyone know WHO or WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back