Unborn baby stolen and mother killed

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

Amber alert out for stolen"fetus". The commentators go back and forth calling the child a baby and correcting themselves and stating that the classification is fetus.I gues they don’t want to offend plannedparenthhod.SAD!
msnbc.msn.com/id/6727845

I saw this on TV and it is really about the weirdest thing I’ve heard of since the Mansons. My wife commented that it sounds like some kind of cult. :gopray2:

:crying:
Church Militant:
I saw this on TV and it is really about the weirdest thing I’ve heard of since the Mansons. My wife commented that it sounds like some kind of cult. :gopray2:
Isn’t it bizzare how the media is dealing with it. The poor mom is killed, the baby stolen and they put the emphasis on the classification of “fetus”. That is in:whacky: sane to me God Bless

If the child had been delivered via c-section, even if prematurely, she would be a baby, not a fetus. This would be a kidnapping, not a “stolen fetus.”

Why is it so difficult to use the correct terms?

I was in the “fetal” testing unit the other day. I loudly proclaimed - ahh - we’re in the “baby” testing unit. Can’t help myself sometimes.

In any event, this story scores another odd twist to the culture of death. Hopefully, God will bring good from it and either the baby will live or the murderers will be charged with 2 just like Peterson.

Elizabeth B.:
If the child had been delivered via c-section, even if prematurely, she would be a baby, not a fetus. This would be a kidnapping, not a “stolen fetus.”

Sin makes one blind to reality.

Reading this story is heartbreaking. I wonder how the family of this woman and child can even comprehend what has happened.

And for the headlines to say “Fetus” at 8 months is laughable. How many perfectly healthy babies are born at 8 months!?

Tomorrow they will probably just call it a partial birth abortion gone wrong?

40.png
mommy:
Reading this story is heartbreaking. I wonder how the family of this woman and child can even comprehend what has happened.

And for the headlines to say “Fetus” at 8 months is laughable. How many perfectly healthy babies are born at 8 months!?

You are exactly right, and by the way I love your post name:thumbsup: I might go to plannedparenthoods site just to see if they have any comments on it. I am sure they are scurrying about right now to try to make sure the american people don’t get "misled"into thinking it is a baby! God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
You are exactly right, and by the way I love your post name:thumbsup: I might go to plannedparenthoods site just to see if they have any comments on it. I am sure they are scurrying about right now to try to make sure the american people don’t get "misled"into thinking it is a baby! God Bless
Thanks, I couldn’t think of anything, and I figured that’s what I’m called most often and respond to! 🙂

I’ve said it for years NOW and Planned Parenthood do NOT represent me. I’m not a feminist, I’m a woman. In fact, I’m a wife.

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Yup…keep God out. Just keep on going world.

In Christ,
Lew

Elizabeth B.:

The pro-aborts are afraid the american people will start to understand that even the unborn are human people, and then they would lose money:mad: That is why all of us at every opportunity should enlighten people with TRUTH. God Bless

It’s a baby! Not a fetus! Even though fetus means ‘little one’ in Latin… anyways, I was born four mths. prem-me, by their standards, I was still a fetus. Well… when did I become a person? Could they kill me now, am I still a fetus?

This is insane, a woman was murdered and her baby was kidnapped and they’re telling us the ‘fetus’ was ‘stolen’ as if it were an object. What happens when they find the child? Will it be a fetus then?

40.png
Pro-Life_Teen:
It’s a baby! Not a fetus! Even though fetus means ‘little one’ in Latin… anyways, I was born four mths. prem-me, by their standards, I was still a fetus. Well… when did I become a person? Could they kill me now, am I still a fetus?

This is insane, a woman was murdered and her baby was kidnapped and they’re telling us the ‘fetus’ was ‘stolen’ as if it were an object. What happens when they find the child? Will it be a fetus then?
I hope a family member of that poor women is their to make sure the baby is treated. I hate to say it, but all the experiments and the fact they are touting this baby as a fetus,which is an obvious attempt to divert attention from its personhood would make me less than trusting. God Bless

40.png
Pro-Life_Teen:

Furthermore, lets hope the “fetus” is not just a piece of evidence:eek: God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Furthermore, lets hope the “fetus” is not just a piece of evidence:eek: God Bless
If they call the child evidence, I’m moving.

40.png
mommy:

Yes, I have two of them. One is now 10 and the other just turned 4, and they are more vivacious than my other 2 kids who were born at or late term.

It’s hard for me to believe that something like this can happen! My prayers go out to the family.

Look at AoL’s headline:Advertisement

Top News

News Alerts
Search for
Top News:
Updated: 06:22 PM EST
Stolen Fetus Recovered, Police Say
=====- A baby girl who apparently was cut from her mother’s womb was found in good health Friday, a day after the slaying, and two people were in custody, authorities said.
aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20041217062109990003

Yeh,Amen she’s okay! The commentator on msnbc said the stolen fetus is now a healthy baby girl:rolleyes: They are so full of it:mad: God Bless

PS I start another thread in Moral issues you might be interested in,I went to plannedparenthoods site you wouldn’t believe what their up to right now:banghead: God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back