54 day rosary novena

  • Thread starter Thread starter catholic0913
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catholic0913

Guest
Hello,

Just curious, did Virgin Mary make a promise that if we pray the 54 day rosary novena, she will obtain for us all our favours?
 
the Virgin Mary has made it crystal clear that the Rosary is an important prayer; if eveyrbody would say 1 Rosary/day’ this world would be a very different place

in real human terms; it takes about 20-25 minutes to say the rosary; you can do it on the internet

comepraytherosary.org/
 
I am just wondering because I have very urgent petition and it needs to be answered…
 
Hi! I’m doing right now this novena and it’s been a great gift and a way to get closer to Mary. As to my petition, I think it has been answered. The Virgin Mary didn’t promise that you will get for sure what you want (it’s not a recipe; if you do this, you get this), but if your petition it’s also God’s will for you, I’m sure that Our Lady will obtain that grace for you. So, I encourage you to do it.😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top