C
Christy_7
Guest
Ohhhhhhhh thank you! I’m all confessed and new and prayerful. I’m seeking for the Holy Spirit to lead to to the answers I need. I also picked up this quote:Christy_7, you are ABSOLUTELY correct! Jesus IS GOD! Don’t be surprised that you get wrong answers to your questions here. It is an internet forum.
Regarding your “doubts.” I think you might be surprised to learn that John Henry Newman once said “A thousand difficulties do not make a single doubt”
IOW, you are having difficulty understanding certain doctrines, and are looking for answers. That is GOOD! Those are not doubts.![]()
If God causes you to suffer much, it is a sign that He has great designs for you, and that He certainly intends to make you a saint. And if you wish to become a great saint, entreat Him yourself to give you much opportunity for suffering; for there is no wood better to kindle the fire of holy love than the wood of the cross, which Christ used for His own great sacrifice of boundless charity.
St. Ignatius of Loyola
I feel like I’m just being bombarded with everything and ‘simple doubts’ can lead someone to lose their very faith. I want God to work His will in me and I’m praying for it. Btw thanks a bunch my fellow brothers and sister