S
Subrosa
Guest
Hi everyone.
A week ago there was an active thread poted by MannyFit75 that challenged Protestants to prove some Reformist precepts outside of the Bible: i.e. Sola Scriptura and Sola Fide.
Manny stated his position… #1
So I put it to you, the people of the Apologetics forum to inspect the evidence I have provided Brian and state your own conclusions.
Brian, feel free to add your own conclusion or stay away from the thread. However, I know you are watching.
Below is the information I posted and sent to Brian.
In chapter 10 of the Gospel of Luke we read the story of the 72 sent out by Jesus. While the Gospel states that He sent them to “prepare the way,” it doesn’t actually spell out what they did.
Please read The Gospel of Luke 10:1-12, 17-20, then continue.
Please read the question/challange then read these links. Please take the time to study them.
Admission to the Eucharist in situations of pastoral necessity: Provision between the Chaldean Church and the Assyrian Church of the East
When you are done with the first link, then please study the second link.
The Hallowing of Addai and Mari Disciplers of the East
Have fun and learn something!
With the love of Christ -
Subrosa
A week ago there was an active thread poted by MannyFit75 that challenged Protestants to prove some Reformist precepts outside of the Bible: i.e. Sola Scriptura and Sola Fide.
Manny stated his position… #1
In reply another challange was put forth by BrianH…#4I state my claim that the Early Church is indeed Catholic Church. It’s Eucharistic Liturgy, which is the center of Catholic worship.
I posted (#12 ) a set of proofs in that thread. I also sent BrianH a PM with the same information and asked him to reply. After a week he has not answered.Well, you will not find that in the Bible. It is the agape meal that Paul says we are to practice to celebrate the last supper. While I am not some kind of zealot, yet, it is plain that someone dropped the meal. Why? Are you saying the early church ate a meal and THEN had some kind of liturgy??
Prove it.
So I put it to you, the people of the Apologetics forum to inspect the evidence I have provided Brian and state your own conclusions.
Brian, feel free to add your own conclusion or stay away from the thread. However, I know you are watching.
Below is the information I posted and sent to Brian.
In chapter 10 of the Gospel of Luke we read the story of the 72 sent out by Jesus. While the Gospel states that He sent them to “prepare the way,” it doesn’t actually spell out what they did.
Please read The Gospel of Luke 10:1-12, 17-20, then continue.
Please read the question/challange then read these links. Please take the time to study them.
Admission to the Eucharist in situations of pastoral necessity: Provision between the Chaldean Church and the Assyrian Church of the East
When you are done with the first link, then please study the second link.
The Hallowing of Addai and Mari Disciplers of the East
Have fun and learn something!
With the love of Christ -
Subrosa