A patron Saint?

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueWolf03
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueWolf03

I have been looking and looking… AND Looking to see if there is such a thing as a patron saint for victims of drunk driving, or just for victims period. I can’t seem to find neither! I’m not sure what to do… The reason I am looking is because I am a victim myself, and I am hoping to create a prayer group or a support group with the patron saint as our role model, or as our icon as we pray to Christ for healing, and also for forgiveness towards the one who cause the inflictions. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give. Thank you!

Sorry it took so long to reply…took some research:

Patron Saints for Girls
The Life of Saint Jane Frances de Chantal

"Our Saint was accustomed to offer her heart to God on all occasions of unforeseen accidents; at such moments, she was wont to say: “Lord, destroy, cut down, and consume everything that is opposed to thy holy will.”

Hope this Helps.

God Bless,
Davis Gray
CFC Chicago

There seems to be a patron saint for everything. I can’t remember where I saw it, but there is at least one place on the web where you can find all of that.

catholic.org has an extensive list of Patron Saints and their causes. My brief search didn’t yield anything for victims of drunk driving, but there may be some information there that could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back