A Psalm of Our Lord for the Break of a New Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus_123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus_123

Guest
:signofcross:
**The
23rd Psalm **

The
**Lord **
is my
shepherd;
I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures:
**he **leadeth me beside the
still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me
in the paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.

Yea,
though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
for **thou **art with me;
thy rod and thy staff
they comfort me.

Thou
preparest a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies:
**thou **
anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.

Surely
goodness and mercy
❤️
shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell
in the house of the
**Lord **
for ever.
+
. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Blessed Father, Son and Holy Spirit+
Praise Jesus Christ!
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top