G
goforgoal
Guest
I’m sorry if this is in the wrong thread…
I’m sure we’ve all heard the joke “How do you get/make Holy water? You boil the Hell out of it”
My Auntie read this article that stated you can receive Holy water on Easter Sunday Morning from a running stream
I’m not really sure if this is the article:
canada.com/montrealgazette/story.html?id=3827670a-7ef2-4f15-adaf-def483a345af
Is it true that someone can receive Holy water by this? Does it have to be Blessed by a Priest?
I know that it states “Something magical…” well I do believe in Holy water but I think the person who wrote this article shouldn’t have used the word “magical”
fisheaters.com/water.html
lourdes-water.org/lourdes-holy-water.html
secure.fatima.org/forms/water.asp
cukierski.net/holyrelicwater.shtml
I’m sure we’ve all heard the joke “How do you get/make Holy water? You boil the Hell out of it”
My Auntie read this article that stated you can receive Holy water on Easter Sunday Morning from a running stream
I’m not really sure if this is the article:
canada.com/montrealgazette/story.html?id=3827670a-7ef2-4f15-adaf-def483a345af
Is it true that someone can receive Holy water by this? Does it have to be Blessed by a Priest?
I know that it states “Something magical…” well I do believe in Holy water but I think the person who wrote this article shouldn’t have used the word “magical”
fisheaters.com/water.html
lourdes-water.org/lourdes-holy-water.html
secure.fatima.org/forms/water.asp
cukierski.net/holyrelicwater.shtml