A Question on the Euchrist

  • Thread starter Thread starter ACCER
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ACCER

Guest
I know this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about it at Mass this morning and wondered if anyone had the answer:

What will happen to Mass after the return of Christ?
 
I know this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about it at Mass this morning and wondered if anyone had the answer:

What will happen to Mass after the return of Christ?
When Christ returns, that will be the end of the world, so everyone will be in heaven (attending the eternal Mass with the angels), or not (and wishing that had attended Mass when they had the chance.)
 
I know this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about it at Mass this morning and wondered if anyone had the answer:

What will happen to Mass after the return of Christ?
My only thoughts on this is that unless there is “no need” for the sins of the human race to be expiated through the merits of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass until the day Jesus Christ returns, which is somewhat unlikely given the weakness of human nature then it will be up to God Himself to deem it unnecessary after which every human being in history has been brought before the Judgment Seat in the Final Judgment.
 
I know this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about it at Mass this morning and wondered if anyone had the answer:

What will happen to Mass after the return of Christ?
It will no longer be necessary. It’s ultimately just for THIS world “until He comes again,” as St. Paul said.

What we know by faith now in the Eucharist we will behold face to face, for we will see Him as He is.

The Eucharistic Sacrfice is as close to Jesus as we can get in this world, but He is still veiled in bread and wine. Then we shall experience His full glory of grace and truth unveiled–either to our eternal joy or else our ultimate horror and condemnation.
 
When Christ returns, that will be the end of the world, so everyone will be in heaven (attending the eternal Mass with the angels), or not (and wishing that had attended Mass when they had the chance.)
Also, nobody will want to sit in the back and leave early. 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top