A solution to the US immigration 'problem'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpmj12

I was just reading that the US stole California from Mexico in 1850. What if the US gave it back to Mexico as an enclave for immigrants to establish themselves under US conditions and laws for successful integration?

They can have it as far as I’m concerned.

If California were no longer part of the United States, that would remove 50-odd electoral votes that have gone Democrat since 1992, and would guarantee a Republican majority in the House for the foreseeable future. The Senate could go either way.

Not that I blindly carry water for the Republicans — on many issues, I am actually closer to the Democrats — but as things have rattled out in the past 30 years, the Republican party is pro-life and the Democratic party is pro-choice.

Last edited:
The ultra-leftist Californian crowd would melt upon learning how much the Mexicans love their “inclusivity” agenda. We all know how much Macho Mexican guys love preferred pronouns and their users.

When you get fifty miles inland from the coast, California is actually a fairly conservative state. Sadly, that’s not where the bulk of the population is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back