A thought before goodbye

• Thread starter Thread starter Average_Joe17
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Average_Joe17

I don’t know where to start … it seems as if yesterday I just joined on this forum and now we have to say goodbye …

PS if the chat seems a little bit funky it’s because I’m using a voice to text option hahaha sorry

Right now as I as I’m speaking I am taking as many screenshots as possible of previous threads I have made before it gets deleted
I just want to thank you all very much for everything for answering my questions to give him any counseling I didn’t have anyone particular and whom I have had a connection with in this forum but I just want to say thank you for everything

Even though I may not have been as active here as possible thank you all for everything all of the Bates arguments and especially chilling that I have seen here on this Farm has made me enjoy life has made me enjoy this website

I just want to say thank you very much just for everything that you have all done for me even though it might be impossible for us to meet each other in person I hope that God Almighty blesses each and every single one of you and I will always pray for you my brother and sister remember to be on the path of good and do that I love each and every single one of you thank you

I know how you feel. I’ve been here almost ten years. I met my wife through this forum. I have been part of so many great discussions throughout that time.

I’m very sorry to see the forum go. God bless to all here who I’ve interacted with over the years. I hope I’ll see at least some of you on other platforms.

So long.

I learned a lot from being on this forum for a long time.

God bless everyone!

Yours is one of my favorite stories here, @AdamP88. I wish you and your wife a life of happiness. May God bless you and keep you, and never close his fist too tightly around you.

I have a question… How’s your internet connection on Hoth?

Well, I certainly have learned a lot here. I will miss CAF and all the posters.

Thanks. It really has been a big part of my life. I see you have ported to one of the alternative forums so I do hope to see you around in the future. God bless.

A better way to save your posts:
Unfortunately most of the info and advice I’d like to retain comes from my searches through the archives, so there’s no way to download it. I understand it would be too expensive to maintain the archives, but a wealth of knowledge will be lost. Especially the old “ask an apologist” category. I’m am sad, and (unjustifiably) annoyed to see it all disappear.

I learnt so much here too in my short two years, will also miss the community as it’s one of the few places online where you can interact with other Catholics.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back