A Time for Reflecting

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teresa9

Dear friends

I was looking over some of the old posts made by myself and all of you. I realised how many prayers were offered for people and I would urge you and myself to offer afresh prayers for all those who have been prayed for this year on this forum as well as those you love near or far away and also for your private intentions and those you offer for the world.

It truly is a time for reflection over the past year. As I look back over the year just as we reflect at the beginning of Mass and ‘call to mind our sins’ present and past, I felt a real need to improve and resolve to better next year. I also look back on the many graces and favours from God this past year and offer thanks.
So I resolve to do better next year! Great plans, but many graces required from God! So say a little prayer for me when you remember and I will pray for all of you.

A Holy and Happy Christmas to all of you and a New Year full of graces and blessings from God.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you and those you love

Teresa

40.png
Teresa9:
I realised how many prayers were offered for people and I would urge you and myself to offer afresh prayers for all those who have been prayed for this year on this forum as well as those you love near or far away and also for your private intentions and those you offer for the world.
You make an excellent point. Most of the people who have requested prayers (and I’ll count myself among those in need) need on-going prayers. We all seem to be battling some sort of difficulty, deep rooted sin, in need of a conversion, or are working to overcome some temptation.

Thanks for the reminder to renew our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back