T
Thomas_Jennings
Guest
I recieved an answer to my question ’ should we desire the infinite attributes of God if we cannot partake in them as we are finite?’ It said we shall have the infinite although we cannot be the infinite.
I posted a reply where I explained I don’t understand how an finite being can enjoy infinitude. I’m sure he’ll reply- In the meantime, I’m too impatient!
Any ideas?
We shall know Him, that is clear, but shall we utterly know Him when He is above comprehension? And, as He exists outside of time (and we indide of it) can we enjoy His ‘timelessness’?
I posted a reply where I explained I don’t understand how an finite being can enjoy infinitude. I’m sure he’ll reply- In the meantime, I’m too impatient!
Any ideas?
We shall know Him, that is clear, but shall we utterly know Him when He is above comprehension? And, as He exists outside of time (and we indide of it) can we enjoy His ‘timelessness’?