S
Sepsi112
Guest
My question is: Is it okay for undocumented young men and women to accept the Deferred Action Plan from President Obama that gives them temporary legal status in the United States?
I was brought like many to this country as a child. I was only 4. Now there is this opportunity but I do not like the policies Obama offers the country. I am prolife. I dont know if it would be correct to accept this from a person like him. I feel like I would be giving him my support. Thank you and hope you can help me out with this doubt.
I was brought like many to this country as a child. I was only 4. Now there is this opportunity but I do not like the policies Obama offers the country. I am prolife. I dont know if it would be correct to accept this from a person like him. I feel like I would be giving him my support. Thank you and hope you can help me out with this doubt.