Advice on an Adult Ed Program Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Annunciata
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Annunciata

I have been asked to put together some ideas for an Adult Education Program in my parish. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about it, i.e. format, study material, text, videos?

40.png
Annunciata:
I have been asked to put together some ideas for an Adult Education Program in my parish. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about it, i.e. format, study material, text, videos?
Here are excellent resources.You can get it on the website or get the video series.

Catholic Adult Education on Video

Video Series

Our parish started the videotaped series of Fr. Corapi on the Catechism – it is awesome! He does pack a lot into each hour, however. We started by trying to view two hours each Fri. eve. and that was too much; changed to viewing one hour, have a quick break, then come back for 1/2 hour discussion.

Thanks for your help Marie and Didi…I have my work cut out for me. I’ve been praying about what to do since I retired from teaching CCD this year…I will still sub though.

Last night at a parish meeting I was approached to put this thing together… I sure hope it’s from the Lord…I know there is a tremendous need for catechizing the adults in our parish.
Whether they see it or not, it’s in God’s hands. I just hope that I can be an "open vessel "to assist in the way He wants.
Thanks again,
Annunciata:)

There is a Family Ministry dedicated towards Family Renewal and spiritual growth called Couples for Christ (CFC). They may have what you need.

Check them out at www.couplesforchrist.us.

God Bless,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back