I
iluvmybabies
Guest
My youngest brother has disagreed on my relationship with my fiance since after i left my exhusband…He was not happy with me leaving my exhusband wanted me to not give up…to just give him another try he was such a good man, once I started leaving him…
We are four in our family…I am the eldest and yes most of my decisions of life have caused my family grief, and even though the way I was raised, as most of you know, led me to make those irrational decisions as a way to escape and to find some kind of comfort and even find myself in a most confusing way, I have never stopped loving my family and being there for them…My sister and I were best friends growing up till I met exhusband things changed…then she and I didn’t like each other…there is still some resentment on her part towards me etc and I take it out on her on my worst moments as well…she is mother’s favorite doesn’t help with her attitude towards me on occassions… Now as grownups we have worked out through most of our problems, and you know what, things have been a little smoother between us we can certainly talk to each other and have a decent relationship now… thank GOD!
Well the third born in our family, a brother, started being a bit distant when he found out my fiance helped buy me a house and got me an engagement ring instead of me taking that money and paying my parents off for the debt I owe them, he felt resentful and very angry with me and has shown this by not talking to me at all… My parents told me I didn’t have to pay back anything that was for my children and myself I don’t care i will pay them back GOD willing soon!
The youngest is the brother with a problem…Has stepped away from church because his new wife barely believes in GOD…And hates my fiance…Doesn’t talk to me nor has even said anything to me since my divorce, this is the one with the major problem…
Third born called our youngest today after returning from his honey moon, and tells him your sister is pregnant! So he after so many years texts me saying “this is it!”
What does that mean?
Please pray for this sheep whom has lost his way and may GOD bless him and his new wife…I appreciate it…
We are four in our family…I am the eldest and yes most of my decisions of life have caused my family grief, and even though the way I was raised, as most of you know, led me to make those irrational decisions as a way to escape and to find some kind of comfort and even find myself in a most confusing way, I have never stopped loving my family and being there for them…My sister and I were best friends growing up till I met exhusband things changed…then she and I didn’t like each other…there is still some resentment on her part towards me etc and I take it out on her on my worst moments as well…she is mother’s favorite doesn’t help with her attitude towards me on occassions… Now as grownups we have worked out through most of our problems, and you know what, things have been a little smoother between us we can certainly talk to each other and have a decent relationship now… thank GOD!
Well the third born in our family, a brother, started being a bit distant when he found out my fiance helped buy me a house and got me an engagement ring instead of me taking that money and paying my parents off for the debt I owe them, he felt resentful and very angry with me and has shown this by not talking to me at all… My parents told me I didn’t have to pay back anything that was for my children and myself I don’t care i will pay them back GOD willing soon!
The youngest is the brother with a problem…Has stepped away from church because his new wife barely believes in GOD…And hates my fiance…Doesn’t talk to me nor has even said anything to me since my divorce, this is the one with the major problem…
Third born called our youngest today after returning from his honey moon, and tells him your sister is pregnant! So he after so many years texts me saying “this is it!”
What does that mean?
Please pray for this sheep whom has lost his way and may GOD bless him and his new wife…I appreciate it…