Help! I suddenly one day thought that what if catholic/Christian god wasn’t the actual god? I’ve felt with fear of atheism but after I got over that, I thought that what if he isn’t the right god? Is there any proof he’s the ACTUAL god?
The following is an account of a healing. Sometimes these miraclous events in a person’s life is all that it takes to convince them that Jesus and Mary are real and true. For others, it takes more. It all depends on the person and what they expect.
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=715460
The following testimony was originally was told, by a sister from the Daughters of Charity a few years ago.
A mother from Brazil took her dying daughter on a trip to Paris, to visit the chapel where the apparitions of the Miraculous Medal occurred in 1830. When they arrived at the chapel, they saw a nun who was arranging flowers on the sanctuary. The mother asked her if it would be possible for her daughter to touch the chair, that our Lady had sat on while talking to Saint Catherine Labouré during one of the visions. The nun said that it was not allowed. She then went into the back room to get some more flowers. The area where the chair was, had been roped off. The mother thought to herself, “I did not come all this way, just to look at the chair.” She told her daughter to get down on the floor, work her way on her stomach under the rope, move up and quickly touch the chair and then come back. To the mother’s distress the little girl went up to the chair, and placed her head upon it, and would not come back for quite a while despite her mother’s pleading. The mother was worried that the nun would come back and that they would get into trouble. Eventually the little girl came back, and the mother asked her why she had done this. Her reply was “I am sorry mummy, but the lady told me to rest my head on her lap”. After this they returned to Brazil on the plane. Soon after their return to Brazil doctors found that the child was fully healed.
May God bless and keep you. May God’s face shine on you. May God be kind to you and give you peace.