Amazing Divine Mercy Chaplet in song!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rosarydevotion
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosarydevotion

Guest
I just finished praying the divine mercy chaplet in song I found on Youtube and I found the combination of song and prayer to be so edifying and wanted to share with everyone. I pray the chaplet everyday, but doing it to song was powerful. They say when you sing to God you pray twice, imagine combining song and power of the Divine Mercy Chaplet!!

check it out…

youtube.com/watch?v=p5TGfisOKMM
 
For another version, click the Divine Mercy link in my sig…
🙂
 
Hi there.

I am absolutely delighted that someone else enjoys this. I accidentally stumbled across this on EWTN. At first I was drawn to the music and didn’t understand what the chaplet was about. I now say it every day and often sing along with it at 3pm.

I absolutely love this prayer.

I got a Divine Mercy prayer book and it has the most beautiful prayers and also some of the entries from St. Faustina’s Diary.

Since starting to pray the Divine Mercy and also from starting to go to Adoration I have found myself loving Jesus more and more.

I really recommend this prayer.
 
Yeah, i remember the EWTN one too from ages ago. Really nice how they turned it to song.
 
Thank you so much for posting the YouTube videos they are so lovely

Here is a video (3 parts) of children-- Generations Unite – singing the Chaplet of Divine Mercy:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-vNMu3v8Zc&list=RDo-vNMu3v8Zc#t=156

Here is the full video of the children – Generations Unite – singing the Chaplet Divine Mercy

youtube.com/watch?v=qolkxGqt6JY

I also really enjoy this young woman’s version of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlOe6TmGMCU

For those of you who do not know what the Chaplet of Divine Mercy is or for those who do not know how to Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy the following websites might be helpful:

thedivinemercy.org/message/devotions/praythechaplet.php

prayerflowers.com/DivineMercyChaplet.htm

Jesus, I trust in You. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top