An Arch for Mary

• Thread starter Thread starter TobyLue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TobyLue

I started receiving this newspapers “The Triumph”. See this article regarding a 700 ft monument that would be taller than the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
archoftriumph.org/
Is anybody familiar with this periodical?

:blessyou: for posting that beautiful site, …
www.archoftriumph.org
I checked it out and the list of the National Advisory Board members and the endorcements are all from very wonderful people, all faithful!! Some of them were: Fr. John Corapi, S.O.L.T. (society of Our Lady of the Trinity), www.fathercorapi.com
Fr. Frank Pavone, Director of Priests for life, www.priestsforlife.org,
Fr. Thomas Euteneuer, Pres., Human Life International and his is www.hli.org
Bud McFarlane, Jr., Executive Director and Founder of The Mary Foundation www.catholicity.com,
Prof. Mark I. Miravalle, STD, International Pres, Vox Populi Mariae Medeatrici www.voxpopuli.org
Judie Brown, American Life League(wonderful Pro-Life lady), she even answers questions on EWTN’s web site www.ewtn.com the Supreme Knight of KofC, www.kofc.org
and some of the other wonderful Priests from EWTN agree with that site. It’s wonderful, again, thank you!

40.png
TobyLue:
I started receiving this newspapers “The Triumph”. See this article regarding a 700 ft monument that would be taller than the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
archoftriumph.org/
Is anybody familiar with this periodical?
Praise God the Arch is being built where I live, here in western New York state (Buffalo area). I’m praying that people everywhere will support it. It is a beautiful concept, as you can see from all the endorsements it has received from prominent Catholics.

Oh what a beautiful concept and tribute to our Blessed Mother. Gee I wish people would put in as much energy in promoting the daily rosary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back