An Introduction to the Devout Life

• Thread starter Thread starter Madia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about those, but I have this one and find it very easy to read without being dumbed down.

randomhouse.com/vintage/catalog/results.pperl?imprint=Vintage&sortfield=author_last&keyword=0-375-72562-8&image.x=10&image.y=8

ISBN #0375725628

It has a preface by Cardinal Archbishop Edward Egan that gives a nice bit of background too.

This book in general is not a hard read to begin with. He write as though he’s having a private conversation with you as he was writing these “chapters” in letter to people asking for spiritual direction in their everyday lives.

Rob’s Wife said:
I don’t know about those, but I have this one and find it very easy to read without being dumbed down.

randomhouse.com/vintage/catalog/results.pperl?imprint=Vintage&sortfield=author_last&keyword=0-375-72562-8&image.x=10&image.y=8

ISBN #0375725628

It has a preface by Cardinal Archbishop Edward Egan that gives a nice bit of background too.

This book in general is not a hard read to begin with. He write as though he’s having a private conversation with you as he was writing these “chapters” in letter to people asking for spiritual direction in their everyday lives.

I have that same one too. I also have another one of his (St. Francis De Sales) books: The Catholic Controversy. Both are very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back