An Urgent Question on the Rosary Novena

• Thread starter Thread starter FuzzyBunny116
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FuzzyBunny116

I’m not 100% sure of when I started my Novena. I either started it 26 or 27 days ago. If it was 27, I should start my Rosaries of thanksgiving today. If I pray an extra Rosary as part of the Novena (so as not to risk breaking the chain) would that be alright? I know missing a day makes one have to start over, but would saying an extra just to make sure do the same? I’m looking for an answer ASAP, please, so I can get to saying my Rosary while I’m still awake:D.

Certainly you can say an extra Rosary. God is not a legalist!

Peace,

Dorothy

Well, I would go ahead & say the extra (if it is extra), with a brief prayer that if the numbering was off, that the extra rosary should go for whatever cause…I would probably make it for someone who was thinking of having an abortion, as a prayer that she wouldn’t…Something like that? Someone who may not have anyone praying for them…

<<Well, I would go ahead & say the extra (if it is extra), with a brief prayer that if the numbering was off, that the extra rosary should go for whatever cause…I would probably make it for someone who was thinking of having an abortion, as a prayer that she wouldn’t…Something like that? Someone who may not have anyone praying for them…>>

That sounds great!

Peace,

Dorothy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back