U
Una_Veritas_1
Guest
Hi everyone!
I was talking with a Protestant friend of mine through email and he said, “There have been times in history within the Catholic Church that multiple people were claiming to be the one true pope. How have you resolved issues like this in your mind?”
Does anyone have any information about this or know of a way for me to respond?
I remember hearing about the anti-popes and I know there are long explanations for each situation, but it would be helpful if anyone gave me any information to give to my friend. Thank you!
I was talking with a Protestant friend of mine through email and he said, “There have been times in history within the Catholic Church that multiple people were claiming to be the one true pope. How have you resolved issues like this in your mind?”
Does anyone have any information about this or know of a way for me to respond?
I remember hearing about the anti-popes and I know there are long explanations for each situation, but it would be helpful if anyone gave me any information to give to my friend. Thank you!