A
Athanasiy
Guest
I am interesting in more arguments against Evangelical Practice.
The Video, Audio material.
The Dialogs,Discussions, Books , Articles, Commentaries.
What’s the difference between the Catholic and Evangelical Hermeneutics ?
Why there is a proverb, that Catholics believe in God , but the Protestants and Evangelicals believe in Science ?
What is the difference between Evangelical and Protestant Politicians in America ?
Why the Evangelicals are not so active in the Anti-Abortion Movements ?
I heard that Evangelicals are very influential and prosperous in America, Do we understand more properly the application of the Capitalism to Christianity ?
Are the Evangelicals more Realistic Christians ?
What’s wrong with American Baptists in the Politics ?
I’ll appreciate any information and material.
Thank You.
The Video, Audio material.
The Dialogs,Discussions, Books , Articles, Commentaries.
What’s the difference between the Catholic and Evangelical Hermeneutics ?
Why there is a proverb, that Catholics believe in God , but the Protestants and Evangelicals believe in Science ?
What is the difference between Evangelical and Protestant Politicians in America ?
Why the Evangelicals are not so active in the Anti-Abortion Movements ?
I heard that Evangelicals are very influential and prosperous in America, Do we understand more properly the application of the Capitalism to Christianity ?
Are the Evangelicals more Realistic Christians ?
What’s wrong with American Baptists in the Politics ?
I’ll appreciate any information and material.
Thank You.