Any orders or apostolates having special devotion to the Holy Name/Holy Face?

• Thread starter Thread starter workinprogress
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

workinprogress

I think I’ve found the Holy Name devotion (which seems to be in a package devotion, please excuse the figure of speech, with the Holy Face). I would like to be part of an order or apostolate that preaches it and/or makes printery things based on it and mostly only that if not only just that. Therefore, an order such as the Franciscans just being affiliated with the devotion(s) by name or as having it around as a Fransciscan thing, but really more diversified in its activities within the charism of contemplation or social action and not focused on that devotion, would not do. Anyone of them in Kansas, Nebraska or Missouri would be best but the best of The States is preferable.

If there are any penittential orders in those 3 states, that would be another option because I believe I would have a lot of making up to do in Purgatory or on earth provided I make it to at least the former before whenever I am to die?–might as well do it here. If any of them in those states or others are penitential in charism, that’s good too.

Thanks!

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
of the HOLY NAME SOCIETY

FIRST VICE PRESIDENT: Mark D. Kennebeck, 7734 Arlington Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63119-2127 (314) 330-9944 E-mail: mkennebeck@att.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back