M
Monica4316
Guest
Hi 
I’m really trying to find a summer job right now. I need a job badly to pay for my tuition next year. I’ve applied to several places, but no luck yet. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to find a job… do you know if there are any Saints that I can ask for help? any prayers/novenas to a particular Saint? If you could say a little prayer for me too I’d appreciate that very much
thanks!
God bless
I’m really trying to find a summer job right now. I need a job badly to pay for my tuition next year. I’ve applied to several places, but no luck yet. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to find a job… do you know if there are any Saints that I can ask for help? any prayers/novenas to a particular Saint? If you could say a little prayer for me too I’d appreciate that very much
thanks!
God bless