Anyone a Third Order Dominican?

• Thread starter Thread starter sjangelini
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sjangelini

Hello,

By the great grace of God, I have recently come into the Catholic Church. My patron saint is Catherine of Siena and in researching her I came across the Order of Preachers and their Third Order. I didn’t know third orders existed, but I feel very interested in becoming a Dominican Third Order.

Is anyone here involved in a third order? And if so, I would love to know what it is like and how you came to be one.

Thanks,

Stephanie (S.J.) Angelini

40.png
sjangelini:
Hello,

By the great grace of God, I have recently come into the Catholic Church. My patron saint is Catherine of Siena and in researching her I came across the Order of Preachers and their Third Order. I didn’t know third orders existed, but I feel very interested in becoming a Dominican Third Order.

Is anyone here involved in a third order? And if so, I would love to know what it is like and how you came to be one.

Thanks,

Stephanie (S.J.) Angelini
I am not in a Third Order, but I have and still am considering joining one. I am interested in the Third Order Carmelites. I like Teresa of Avila and John of The Cross.

Here is a site for the third order Dominicans. I have not explored it yet.

3op.org/

Dear Jimmy,

I’ve been to this website and it has some good basic info, but I wanted to hear the thoughts of someone who had experience living the life. St. John of the Cross is great. Let’s keep each other posted as we continue our search.

Best,

S. J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back