K
KCT
Guest
This is my second year back to work full time and I think I am mourning the loss of the way Advent used to be!
I used to get shopping done early and really celebrate Advent w/ my kids. The kids are older, I’m teaching f/t and just don’t have time to do what I used to. Gift shopping is not done and I won’t buy Christmas food until Weds when I am out of school.
I was sick the 3rd Sunday of Advent and missed Mass. We were snowed in the 4th Sunday. Advent is almost over and I just haven’t lived it that way I had hoped.
Anyone else??
I used to get shopping done early and really celebrate Advent w/ my kids. The kids are older, I’m teaching f/t and just don’t have time to do what I used to. Gift shopping is not done and I won’t buy Christmas food until Weds when I am out of school.
I was sick the 3rd Sunday of Advent and missed Mass. We were snowed in the 4th Sunday. Advent is almost over and I just haven’t lived it that way I had hoped.
Anyone else??