Anyone read Immaculata Magazine?

• Thread starter Thread starter Seven_Sorrows
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seven_Sorrows

Hey I heard we got a little article in the Immaculata Magazine this month, but of course they didn’t send me the magazine this month!!! has anyone seen it?

If you don’t know what immaculata is…it is one of the most awesome organizations. It was founded by Maximillian Kolbe. The knights of the immaculata baby…Blue Army!!!

Consecrate yourself to the immaculate heart of mary!!! (and sorrowful heart) If you want their website it is what else??? www.consecration.com

God Bless,
Mike - Seven Sorrows Catholic Band
www.sevensorrows.com

I receive Immaculata magazine. I have not read the issue that came this week but will this week end. St Max and I are tight.

Yep, I read it. My copy hasn’t come yet this month, but I always read it the day it arrives.

John

I just received the latest issue of the Immaculata Magazine and I didn’t see anything about Catholic Answers in it.

:blessyou:
Annie

40.png
AnnieD:
I just received the latest issue of the Immaculata Magazine and I didn’t see anything about Catholic Answers in it.

Annie
No not Catholic answers, about my band…Seven Sorrows. We had a short little few sentence writeup…but that is awesome for us.

God Bless and get your free Catholic music
www.sevensorrows.com

Hey! I’m M.I.

Here’s the article from this issue of Immaculata. You can find it here
consecration.com/happening.html

Consecrated Rock Band
A rock band called the “Seven Sorrows” spreads devotion to Our Lady and the Eucharist by its songs. Two of the band members are MI consecrated and see their band as a means to evangelize youth. This past July, the band played at the Steubenville San Diego Catholic Conference with over 3,000 teens! Maybe Saint Maximilian would have started a band if he were alive today!? He would have used any means to evangelize! Visit website www.sevensorrows.com

GO FOR IT GUYS!!! 👍

Congratulations, Seven Sorrows! 👍 What instrument do you play? My son had just finished his third year of College and let me know he was going to quit College and tour with a Rock Band. They had a CD and toured for 2 years. They won the Battle Of The Bands in Chicago, Illinois, and last year, he quit the band and went back to College and graduated last May. He is a drummer.

Annie

I am a drummer too. God finally kicked me in the butt and I woke up to give my music back to him, so yes we are a Catholic band.

Seven Sorrows:
I am a drummer too. God finally kicked me in the butt and I woke up to give my music back to him, so yes we are a Catholic band.
Good for you, Seven Sorrows. I’m proud of you! 🙂 Wish I was able to hear your music.

Annie

You will find this VERY Interesting, Seven Sorrows. I recently joined a Catholic emailing group and I just received an email from it, and this is what was posted to it. Hope I don’t get into trouble for copying it.
Here it is, and it’s about your band! 👍

Oh not just yet…I am listening to the
seven sorrows (Catholic group) as I write this. The
song is Tragic Ignorance. Yes they are a
rockin group.
Oh yeah, Tragic Ignorance is one of my favorites right
now. That song has a cadence to it not unlike a
skate-rock band I listened to in college called the
Descendents. The best thing about Tragic Ignorance,
though, is it’s happy and upbeat tone to it, AND IT’S
ABOUT EUCHARISTIC ADORATION!!!

I was, and still am, so happy to find out about this