Anyone want to meet at the National Fatima Shrine - May 13th?

• Thread starter Thread starter jrabs
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrabs

Hi - I am planning to take Friday the 13th off to visit the National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima. It’s located in Lewiston, NY - right outside of Niagara Falls, NY.

Since I am planning on making the trip - I just thought I’d offer the idea in case any other “locals” wanted to pray together and stroll the awesome grounds.

40.png
jrabs:
Hi - I am planning to take Friday the 13th off to visit the National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima. It’s located in Lewiston, NY - right outside of Niagara Falls, NY.

Since I am planning on making the trip - I just thought I’d offer the idea in case any other “locals” wanted to pray together and stroll the awesome grounds.
On Friday? Normally I work but I could see about skipping out. What time? I would love to put some names to faces as well as meet some Catholics as my social group does not contain many Catholics who are on the same page as I am…

40.png
ByzCath:
On Friday? Normally I work but I could see about skipping out. What time? I would love to put some names to faces as well as meet some Catholics as my social group does not contain many Catholics who are on the same page as I am…
Well - I am planning on leaving Roch around 8:30ish. It takes about 2 hours to get there. I am anticipating it to be very busy there - or at least that would be my expectation.

Have you ever been? What beautiful grounds.

40.png
jrabs:
Well - I am planning on leaving Roch around 8:30ish. It takes about 2 hours to get there. I am anticipating it to be very busy there - or at least that would be my expectation.

Have you ever been? What beautiful grounds.
I have been there twice, once just a quick look around, the second time to meet with the vocations director.

I could be there by 10:30am or so.

Where do you plan on meeting with everyone who can go?

40.png
ByzCath:
I have been there twice, once just a quick look around, the second time to meet with the vocations director.

I could be there by 10:30am or so.

Where do you plan on meeting with everyone who can go?
hmmm - not sure. Maybe inside at the cafe - since this way I won’t have to worry about bad weathe - NOT that we have any in this part.

Maybe if a few people are interested, I’ll make a little CA sign so that we know where to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back