S
Sixtus
Guest
In UK we use the Greek ‘X’ for Christ as in ‘X’ mas for Christmas.
Now mathematically this is correct seeings in algebra ‘X’ denotes an ‘unknown’ quantity and God is, with exception to His revelation in Jesus Christ, an unknown quantity. This is also very convenient to the darker forces as it relegates Christ to ‘X’, thereby avoiding the use of the Name and its association with Christmas.
Therefore I suggest that next year, put Christ back into Christmas by using not the Greek ‘X’ but the English ‘C’ to give ‘Cmas’. It may look odd at first but trust me it does grow on you the more you use it until eventually, ‘X’ appears absurd!
In UK we have all but lost the feast of the Epiphany. In fact, my neighbours and work colleagues think me ‘bizare’ that I still have Christmas decorations up after the 5th January. The reason obviously is that I keep them up until the end of Ephiphany 6th January.
Identifying the need to put the Christmas back into Epiphany, have encouraged Catholics to re-adopt the old catholic tradition of leaving the ‘wise men’ out of the cribs until their appearance at the Epiphany.
Now mathematically this is correct seeings in algebra ‘X’ denotes an ‘unknown’ quantity and God is, with exception to His revelation in Jesus Christ, an unknown quantity. This is also very convenient to the darker forces as it relegates Christ to ‘X’, thereby avoiding the use of the Name and its association with Christmas.
Therefore I suggest that next year, put Christ back into Christmas by using not the Greek ‘X’ but the English ‘C’ to give ‘Cmas’. It may look odd at first but trust me it does grow on you the more you use it until eventually, ‘X’ appears absurd!
In UK we have all but lost the feast of the Epiphany. In fact, my neighbours and work colleagues think me ‘bizare’ that I still have Christmas decorations up after the 5th January. The reason obviously is that I keep them up until the end of Ephiphany 6th January.
Identifying the need to put the Christmas back into Epiphany, have encouraged Catholics to re-adopt the old catholic tradition of leaving the ‘wise men’ out of the cribs until their appearance at the Epiphany.