V
Vox_Borealis
Guest
I’m not really sure if this is the correct forum to post this question, but…
Lately my neighborhood has been overrun by JW evangelists. going door to door, handing out literature, etc. Now, on hand, I do not really mind this–hey, they are trying to walk the walk and evangelize in their own way. On the other hand, I do find it irritating that someone basically exploits my politeness and manners (I don’t slam the door or shout, and I usuallly accept graciously whatever usually anti-Catholic literature is handed to me).
I had planned on inviting them in next time, for a lengthy discussion on matters of faith, but I probably lack the nerve and/or the ability for this sort of apologetic venture. Instead, I have resolved that whenever they come to the door, I will only agree to accpet their literature IF they agrre to take some literature that I hand out. Now I know this will end up right in the trash, but at least I am doing something.
Anyway, does anyone know where I can order some good, inexpensive Catholic apologetic and/or evengelizing flyers or pamphlets. Nothing too long, but xomething clearly and obviously Catholic?
Lately my neighborhood has been overrun by JW evangelists. going door to door, handing out literature, etc. Now, on hand, I do not really mind this–hey, they are trying to walk the walk and evangelize in their own way. On the other hand, I do find it irritating that someone basically exploits my politeness and manners (I don’t slam the door or shout, and I usuallly accept graciously whatever usually anti-Catholic literature is handed to me).
I had planned on inviting them in next time, for a lengthy discussion on matters of faith, but I probably lack the nerve and/or the ability for this sort of apologetic venture. Instead, I have resolved that whenever they come to the door, I will only agree to accpet their literature IF they agrre to take some literature that I hand out. Now I know this will end up right in the trash, but at least I am doing something.
Anyway, does anyone know where I can order some good, inexpensive Catholic apologetic and/or evengelizing flyers or pamphlets. Nothing too long, but xomething clearly and obviously Catholic?