Apostles and early saints' relics

• Thread starter Thread starter mark_a
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_a

A while back, someone posted a link to a website which lists where these relics are, but I can’t find it now.

Can someone hook me up?

Hi,

Noone has answered you. I have a link which lists famous relics by country. They are spread throughout the world.
Here in Sydney at an Opus Dei centre they have a piece of bone from an Apostle. They have no paperwork proving it’s authenticity, but the small piece of skin on it has not decayed in over 20 yrs and it’s not preserved or anything.
The following website is good on this subject. But I have not checked out the whole site.
kensmen.com/catholic/relics.html

John Russell Jr:
Hi,

Noone has answered you. I have a link which lists famous relics by country. They are spread throughout the world.
Here in Sydney at an Opus Dei centre they have a piece of bone from an Apostle. They have no paperwork proving it’s authenticity, but the small piece of skin on it has not decayed in over 20 yrs and it’s not preserved or anything.
The following website is good on this subject. But I have not checked out the whole site.
kensmen.com/catholic/relics.html
Thanks. I’m bumping this in hope of finding the other site. It may have been Fr Ambrose who posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back