C
crazydyl
Guest
Hi
Yes, the title of this thread and my name suggest something is not quite right lol
Basically, I have been a really passionate guy, but I felt that nobody knew what was going on in the world, so I was really being crazy with my passion, but not having a real direction to direct it at. I researched religions and I found that Catholicism is the truth, because there are so many miracles and the blood type of Jesus is AB and that is the same for only 3% of the population, so if it is on the turin shroud, a piece of cloth that wiped Jesusâ face and also in the Lanciano church, then that is 0.0027% chance of that happening. it is a 3% chance that the two materials were from Jesus and he was a normal guy, but the church faked the Lanciano blood in 700 AD. Why and how would they do all that stuff, but anyway⌠I am a believer through proof
The problem is that I am soooo passionate about making a difference in the world, being a pure Catholic and I LOVE challenges that I donât know how I am supposed to tackle these USA Catholics
I am British
I have never been in a relationship, because I didnât see any point in having a pagan girlfriend when I was not practicing my faith, as I didnât know what life was about.
I am trying to be a hardcore Catholic, but I must also be loving and not some crazy guy doing what is best for God on a mission
Am I too young to settle down? I am 22 years old.
I am an all-or-nothing person and haha
I just donât know how to go about this. I am unsure how to be as a Catholic, too 
I am very easy going and just want to help a sweet, Catholic woman
Maybe one has to not mind me being crazy? Or?
Maybe I am too young, at the moment?
I donât want to waste my life, as i could become a priest if i donât have kids.
I want to do Godâs work by having many kids and be a great Catholic husband/ Dad. Has anybody got any advice?
I would be really glad if someone would go to the trouble of helping me out here and maybe someone has gone through this themself?
Dylan
Yes, the title of this thread and my name suggest something is not quite right lol
Basically, I have been a really passionate guy, but I felt that nobody knew what was going on in the world, so I was really being crazy with my passion, but not having a real direction to direct it at. I researched religions and I found that Catholicism is the truth, because there are so many miracles and the blood type of Jesus is AB and that is the same for only 3% of the population, so if it is on the turin shroud, a piece of cloth that wiped Jesusâ face and also in the Lanciano church, then that is 0.0027% chance of that happening. it is a 3% chance that the two materials were from Jesus and he was a normal guy, but the church faked the Lanciano blood in 700 AD. Why and how would they do all that stuff, but anyway⌠I am a believer through proof
The problem is that I am soooo passionate about making a difference in the world, being a pure Catholic and I LOVE challenges that I donât know how I am supposed to tackle these USA Catholics
I have never been in a relationship, because I didnât see any point in having a pagan girlfriend when I was not practicing my faith, as I didnât know what life was about.
I am trying to be a hardcore Catholic, but I must also be loving and not some crazy guy doing what is best for God on a mission
I am an all-or-nothing person and haha
I am very easy going and just want to help a sweet, Catholic woman
Maybe one has to not mind me being crazy? Or?
Maybe I am too young, at the moment?
I donât want to waste my life, as i could become a priest if i donât have kids.
I want to do Godâs work by having many kids and be a great Catholic husband/ Dad. Has anybody got any advice?
I would be really glad if someone would go to the trouble of helping me out here and maybe someone has gone through this themself?
Dylan