Are any CAF members GLAD that there won't be a fourth season of the "DuckTales" reboot?

• Thread starter Thread starter Maxirad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
🧐 Is this a real thread, or am I dreaming (nightmare)? Donald Duck…homosexual agenda…penchant for female ducks…?

Last edited:
This is the most Maxirad thread of all time. Just missing the “um” to kick things off.

I think that ducks actually do have different sexual behaviors that observant Catholics.

I can’t stand the teenage voices they gave to the trio.

Last edited:
I am an avid watcher of the new DuckTales and very sad that this will be its last season.

There are two very subtle background acknowledgments of the existence of gay people: one young character has two dads (who have appeared onscreen all of once) and one adult character (an alien from the moon) has expressed disinterest in “Earth … males,” which the creators have confirmed was meant to indicate she is into other females (but, to young viewers, could easily just have meant that she wasn’t into Earth people or specifically not into the character who was trying to hit on her (Launchpad, who is a doofus)).

Donald is dating Daisy as usual, though they waited awhile to introduce her and made sure it was a healthy modern relationship. Definitely nothing gay there.

Donald’s sister Della does not appear to have been married when she laid the eggs that hatched Huey, Dewey, and Louie, and we’ve never met their father. On the other hand, instead of sending her sons to their uncle’s and then never appearing in their lives again, like in the original comic, Della was lost on a space mission while the triplets were still eggs and it took her eleven solid years to make it back.

(The original explanation for the triplets’ extended stay with Donald, that they had set off fireworks underneath their dad’s chair as a prank, was moved back a generation and used as the reason Donald and Della were first sent by their parents to stay with Uncle Scrooge and thus get caught up in his many adventures.)

So, no idea what Maxirad or the video they cite are on about. Now, if someone wants to avoid the cartoon because of the presence of magic and demons and pagan gods, that’s at least a true thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back