Are Generational curses and Hexes real?

• Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dizzy_dave

I’ve been hearing a lot on the radio and in books lately about generational curses and hexes are they real? Like if my great-great grandfather was in the occult or something his family line could be cursed for 3-4 generations, this is in the Old Testament Deut. not sure what chap. or verse. I have a lot of things wrong and I was curious if this was a possibilty?

40.png
dizzy_dave:
I’ve been hearing a lot on the radio and in books lately about generational curses and hexes are they real? Like if my great-great grandfather was in the occult or something his family line could be cursed for 3-4 generations, this is in the Old Testament Deut. not sure what chap. or verse. I have a lot of things wrong and I was curious if this was a possibilty?

I think your signature says “no” 🙂

I remember hearing Malachi Martin talking about demons that posses a family from generation to generation. I think it was on C2C Am 👍 one night a few years ago.

Gottle of Geer said:
## I think your signature says “no” 🙂 ##

Actually they are real they are in the Bible and there are websites that are Catholic and Blessed by our former late Pope that will answer these questions,you are right Gottle that Jesus came to break those curses,for some however they may need the help of a priest.God Bless

Wow that’s interesting. How can one tell if there family has a curse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back