Are you a Christian?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomarin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomarin

Guest
40.png
sjohn143:
The title says it! Are you a christian? If so, what makes you say so? If not, why?

No nasty, rude of sarcastic comments please, I only want your answer 🙂​

what is ulcer
christian education
Yes. Catholics are Christians by definition.
 
I try to follow Christ. I fail. I try again. I will spend my life in an attempt to follow His example.
 
Yes, and it is only because it is by His Grace He called me into the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church which IS the Church of Christ.
 
Yes. Catholics are Christians by definition.
The Catholic Church was founded by Christ. How can we not be Christian by definition? Personally, I try to improve my ability to follow Christ daily while acknowledging my need for His help if I am to make any progress. I believe that makes me a Christian.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top