Are you interested in scheduled online forum prayer?

• Thread starter Thread starter Binney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Binney

Are you interested in scheduled forum prayer?
Is it possible to stop and pray momentarily together on forum? Do you have any ideas? Please share!

Yes that would be great. The only thing I can think of for me if it is durning the week I can schedule it on outlook.

God Bless
Kathleen

Super-great idea. Please count me in but I’m not sure how we can do it. Feel free to e-mail me with any ideas.

:blessyou:
Shannin

Perhaps we could use Hotmail or something like that. :hmmm:
Just a thought.

Scout:tiphat:

I am not sure how it could be done either, but I think something should be done to incorporate the list of prayer intentions posted on this site.

Maybe a thread like this one could be posted on a set day of the week with prayer typed (or a link to a prayer) which we could pray together from our computers. There are lots of good websites with prayers posted, and I’ve seen some very beautiful prayers posted by people here too. I like the idea of prayer intentions related to the forum also.

You mean like everyone stops for the Angelus 3 times a day? We are all in different time zones but it might work.

If you wanted to do something online, you could use the group chat capability that AOL Instant Messenger or Microsoft Instant Messenger has (there are programs that support both if you have friends on both)

This question is among the most worthwhile to ask. I am thankful for your response and suggestions. I have an idea from these posts. I think a prayer intention forum would be most suitable at a website called catholic.com. This is something the administrator needs to choose. I will keep checking this thread for more ideas.

When he returned to his disciples he found them asleep. He said to Peter, "So you could not keep watch with me for one hour? Matthew 26:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back