Art Exhibit: St. Peter and the Vatican

• Thread starter Thread starter csr
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to it when it was in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I live in Dallas, Texas but just happened to be in Florida last September.

It was amazing! I highly recommend going to it. They won’t let you take a camera inside, but they will check it at the door for you. Be sure to go at least 3 hours before it closes, because it will take that long to go through it.

So much history, and really inspring exhibits. Go if you can!

I saw it when it was in Cincinnati and I echo CnDWelch. It was awe inspiring! I would highly recommend it.

It was also rather humorous watching the non-catholics try to figure out what some of the exhibits were all about. But even they were impressed.

Blessings.

I went to it awhile back and really enjoyed it. Can’t say our local newspaper reviewer was too kind, though. He was very concerned because it was so obviously pro-Vatican/pro-Pope/pro-Catholic, and because some of the art was a copy of the original. The horror of it all, having a pro-Catholic Catholic art exhibit. I suspect he would have had less of a problem with some of the secular art that’s come out in the past that’s been downright disrespectful and blasphemous.

Dearest csr

Thank you for posting this link. I live in the UK and will not be able to see this exhibition and I wasn’t even aware of it until I saw your link, at least now thanks to you I will be able to enjoy seeing some of it on the net, thank you for that and God Bless you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back