Ash Wednesday - meal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cupcake143
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cupcake143

Guest
Ok, so I had a half coconut/almond bar for breakfast, and for dinner a bean burger with barley/rice.

Was this ok? Bc I’ve been seeing on the forum about not eating dinner? … Also, this is my normal dinner, except I might have a bit more. I just snack a lot which what most of my food is, because I don’t normally have big meals anyways.

So was my meal ok, since I typically eat a dinner this amount?
 
Please stop being scrupulous.

What you eat is 100% UP TO YOU. No one else can tell you it is “ok” or “not ok”.

You decide based on the Church’s actual teaching on the matter, not what other people do or say. The Church gives the **guideline **of one full meal and two other smaller meals. There are of course many exceptions related to health, age, occupation, etc.

Do not think about this any longer, nor post any more about it. You did nothing wrong.
 
Please stop being scrupulous.

What you eat is 100% UP TO YOU. No one else can tell you it is “ok” or “not ok”.

You decide based on the Church’s actual teaching on the matter, not what other people do or say. The Church gives the **guideline **of one full meal and two other smaller meals. There are of course many exceptions related to health, age, occupation, etc.

Do not think about this any longer, nor post any more about it. You did nothing wrong.
Ok thank you 1ke! I appreciate your feedback. I am starting to quit habits that are scrupulous. Thank you, and God Bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top