F
fieldsparrow
Guest
So I decided rather last-minute to do this. Our 8th graders are being confirmed tonight at a Mass, with the Bishop and about… 12 priests present (we had a vicariate meeting earlier today). I called one of my RCIA parishoner friends and asked if it was OK to attend, since I don’t know any of the people being confirmed, but I would like to see this Mass.
I’ve got regular Mass mostly down now, so I’m hoping I don’t make any silly mistakes. I’ll be sitting closer to the back than usual
I already went to Mass this morning but since I cannot receive Communion yet I don’t think it’s bad to go twice in one day, right?
I’m out the door in 20 minutes or so, so a little late for any advice, but if anyone has anything quick I should know about a Mass with the Bishop present, let me know!
I’ve got regular Mass mostly down now, so I’m hoping I don’t make any silly mistakes. I’ll be sitting closer to the back than usual
I’m out the door in 20 minutes or so, so a little late for any advice, but if anyone has anything quick I should know about a Mass with the Bishop present, let me know!