T
TrueLight
Guest
I’m thinking of attending daily mass as often as I can.
Granted, it won’t be easy because I am not a morning person and it’s hard for me to even wake up at my regular time.
If I do wake up early enough to attend mass, can I leave early so as not to be late for work?
If it is okay for me to leave early, is there an appropriate time to leave?
I was thinking of leaving right before the “Mass of the Faithful” starts.
Thanks for your (name removed by moderator)ut!
Granted, it won’t be easy because I am not a morning person and it’s hard for me to even wake up at my regular time.
If I do wake up early enough to attend mass, can I leave early so as not to be late for work?
If it is okay for me to leave early, is there an appropriate time to leave?
I was thinking of leaving right before the “Mass of the Faithful” starts.
Thanks for your (name removed by moderator)ut!