Audio Stations of the Cross / Way of the Cross

• Thread starter Thread starter QDude
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QDude

I was searching for audio versions of the Stations (preferably free) to do in my car during Lent and couldn’t find any.

I am going to resort to just recording myself doing them and burn a cd but I don’t want to listen to my own voice :>

Has anyone stumbled on something like this?
I am also looking for free audio scripural Rosaries as well.
The only one i found so far is here: archive.org/details/Scriptural_Rosary__The_Joyful_Mysteries

I am surpised the Mary Foundation (catholicity.com/maryfoundation/) doesn’t have more devotional stuff since it is pretty easy to make and they already have the distribution side down pat. I will send them the suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Ed

I came across a CD version on a retreat a couple of years ago that I find very inspirational.

It’s a “duet” of sorts with a priest leading the stations and providing meditations on each station with Aaron Neville (the singer who sang part of the national anthem at the super bowl) providing a musical transition between stations.

Can’t recall the name right now . . . I’ll check when I get home.

Dave.

40.png
QDude:
I was searching for audio versions of the Stations (preferably free) to do in my car during Lent and couldn’t find any.

I am going to resort to just recording myself doing them and burn a cd but I don’t want to listen to my own voice :>

Has anyone stumbled on something like this?
I am also looking for free audio scripural Rosaries as well.
The only one i found so far is here: archive.org/details/Scriptural_Rosary__The_Joyful_Mysteries

I am surpised the Mary Foundation (catholicity.com/maryfoundation/) doesn’t have more devotional stuff since it is pretty easy to make and they already have the distribution side down pat. I will send them the suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Ed
every morning at 0600 (Texas time) EWTN has a wonderful version of the Stations. I downloaded it on my computer to my mp3 player.
God bless,
maggiec

40.png
maggiec:
every morning at 0600 (Texas time) EWTN has a wonderful version of the Stations. I downloaded it on my computer to my mp3 player.
God bless,
maggiec
I’m sorry, I gave you the wrong time. I leave for work at 0430, THAT is what time it starts. I was thinking about what time I arrive at work when I put down 0600.
God bless,
maggiec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back