S
sanctamaria17
Guest
I’ve been given an opportunity to go overseas this fall, to a developing nation, to study, do research, and intern. I want to take it and everyone in my life is encouraging me to go for it.
The only issue I have right now is money. You see, I have a job, but I’m also in school and most of what I make pays for living expenses (though I have started saving). It won’t cost much when I’m there, but flights, medications, visa, and certain fees, as well as usual school fees are going to cost me a pretty penny. I know if God wants me to go, it’ll happen as long as I’m diligent, but it seems daunting right now.
So, could you all just pray for me, that if it be God’s will that I go, I can accomplish it and, if not, that I can accept that?
The only issue I have right now is money. You see, I have a job, but I’m also in school and most of what I make pays for living expenses (though I have started saving). It won’t cost much when I’m there, but flights, medications, visa, and certain fees, as well as usual school fees are going to cost me a pretty penny. I know if God wants me to go, it’ll happen as long as I’m diligent, but it seems daunting right now.
So, could you all just pray for me, that if it be God’s will that I go, I can accomplish it and, if not, that I can accept that?