("baby food" topic...NO FLAMES!) Helpful novena ideas?

• Thread starter Thread starter vatoco6
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vatoco6

Does anyone have an opinion on what the most helpful novenas are? I’m desperate.

Thanks,

Therese

Dear Therese,

Here is one: CONFRATERNITY OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY

The devotion to the Holy Rosary has been treasured in the Church for many centuries. The Rosary developed as a popular prayer and meditation between the time of St. Dominic in the 13th Century and Blessed Alan de la Roche in the 15th Century. The application form to the confraternity is at the end of the text:

ewtn.com/library/PRAYER/CONFRA.TXT

40.png
vatoco6:
Does anyone have an opinion on what the most helpful novenas are? I’m desperate.

Thanks,

Therese
I prayed to Saint Martha 23 years ago for the cure of my brother from cancer, the 9 Tuesdays, and my brother is still alive inspite of people saying your brother is going to die, God had other ideas. You can find the prayer on this website. stmartha.org/St.%20Martha.htm

I can’t tell you exactly where to find it, but I enjoy saying a novena brought to us by St. Faustina, and is said at a certain time of year. But shoot. I can’t remember what it’s called. But it has brought me peace of mind. If I remember what it;s called, I will let you know.

40.png
kramerbaby:
I can’t tell you exactly where to find it, but I enjoy saying a novena brought to us by St. Faustina, and is said at a certain time of year. But shoot. I can’t remember what it’s called. But it has brought me peace of mind. If I remember what it;s called, I will let you know.
The Divine Mercy Novena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back