Baby Is Badly Hurt; Parents Jailed: Please PRAY

• Thread starter Thread starter AmyS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terible,and I will pray for this baby.Please update us on the situation. I don’t think I have ever seen a cat with a human size mouth:mad: Do they know if the 4 week old was sexually abused? The whole situation is evil.God Bless

Oh…my…this is so very sick… I’ll certainly pray.

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
This is terible,and I will pray for this baby.Please update us on the situation. I don’t think I have ever seen a cat with a human size mouth:mad: Do they know if the 4 week old was sexually abused? The whole situation is evil.God Bless
He had multiple bites, all his bones are broken, and he was sexually abused. My sister even talked to me about the family after she delivered the baby. They had a baby a year ago that they gave up for adoption, thank God. My sister was so bothered because the mother had no emotion after the baby was born, just a flat affect, she even charted it. It is truly evil.

40.png
AmyS:
He had multiple bites, all his bones are broken, and he was sexually abused. My sister even talked to me about the family after she delivered the baby. They had a baby a year ago that they gave up for adoption, thank God. My sister was so bothered because the mother had no emotion after the baby was born, just a flat affect, she even charted it. It is truly evil.
I truly cannot understand how ANYONE can do this kind of thing unless they are possessed or totally devoid of a conscience:crying: God bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I truly cannot understand how ANYONE can do this kind of thing unless they are possessed or totally devoid of a conscience:crying: God bless
I don’t understand either… I think the best thing to say it as it is, evil. The baby had drugs in it’s system when the test came back after the birth. I think that is one of the routes to all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back