Barnes & Noble Catholic Book shopping

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCtheMommy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
😊
Sorry- that would be the Hastings Book Store. Our local religious bookstore closed also… It carried a lot of ‘inspirational’ (non-denominational ‘Cheer up’ books- not really Christian Inspirational)… a lot of ‘gift’ books, and ‘gift Bibles’ (I doubt secular stores know there are preferences among the various faiths for specific Bible versions,… and a few Christian subjects but very few actual Catholic books.
:rolleyes:

TmcS
 
Jennifer – Have you tried the Catholic Corner in Towson (off the traffic circle)? Tim and Joan Linz from St Ursula’s own the store
 
Jennifer – Have you tried the Catholic Corner in Towson (off the traffic circle)? Tim and Joan Linz from St Ursula’s own the store
Yes, I know about that one. They’re my (former - they moved) neighbor/RCIA sponser. 🙂 That’s what I was talking about when I mentioned my sponser got me a book from her store as a gift for Easter.
 
Wow, both the Books a Million and the B&N near me have a great Catholic section. Of course, I try to get what I can from the local Catholic bookstore, which is awesome!!!
Did stop by one of the local Catholic Book stores (Madison Heights) and picked up three books:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top